Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,327
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Can see that progression eastward slowly on EPS. I know Ray mentioned this, but we also need to shake the moisture starved systems too. Once we get to tap into some gulf moisture, that will help. We probably will be riding the line on some of these systems, but I'll take my chances with some juiced systems too.
  2. As compared to 00z, it was a little more west, but not like the GFS.
  3. EPS a little south for Christmas too. Sort of similar trends from the op compared to 00z.That's probably wintry at least near NH border and/or inland.
  4. Hingham had 0.4". I'll look at mine, but likely similar. Yeah that event in November was awesome.
  5. December 2018 was pretty bad here. I don't I had more than a couple of inches IIRC if that?
  6. I think once we sort of spread the cold more east and south from Canada....fire up the baroclinic zone in the south and southeast...that's when we will have better chances.
  7. Well I think we said anything before Christmas is gravy though and for good reason. At this point, 1-2" would be nice.
  8. It also didn't quite phase or have the storm as intense on the 22 which is sort of a key thing too. But, I am sort of encouraged to see the other guidance show some holiday cheer and I'm waiting to see what the EPS does
  9. It looks south of 00z for both days at the moment, so that's good.
  10. I've said it a bunch of times, but we truly miss your work with those. Make them great again. They always had me LOL.
  11. I hate to see what happens when the euro has nothing for the 24th and rain for the 25th.
  12. If you can get 1-2" on the 24th and have it cool and dry on Christmas, that's a win.
  13. The problem is that it gets warm at like 925-850 ahead of it thanks to the primary well to the NW. It is close for you. Maybe nrn Berks and Monads have a shot too.
  14. Lets just get this more into the Rockies, and we'll get our shots.
  15. Well yeah lol, I just meant the "warmest" guidance if you will. Kind of had that look.
  16. I guess one semi-interesting look the EPS has for Christmas, is the front with low pressure just straddling SNE. Pretty cold north of the boundary. Maybe we get a meso low to tuck in some cold or something like that.
×
×
  • Create New...