Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. My guess is you won’t have grass. But it may be ugly pack. Where is this Monday night snow coming from?
  2. I wonder if you get some strong winds off the slope there. It gets warm aloft with cold air forced up and over the ridge.
  3. It will be interesting to see how you do. Think it really torches into CT just off the deck and slows maybe a tad near your latitude?
  4. I honestly haven’t looked for your area at all. But it wouldn’t shock me if the Nam was a little too amped, but still sort of has the right idea.
  5. Only 3 more months until Kevin installs.
  6. Nice wintry morning on the cape with OES.
  7. We’ll keep an eye on next weekend. Ensembles are showing some potential, and there is that Canadian STS slung into SNE.
  8. I think maybe east coast? I wonder if the cape may be slightly inverted with this type of flow. On Bufkit NAM is quite inverted. Which is a bias. Gfs is the opposite and blows the Logan control tower into downtown Boston. Truth probably in the middle.
  9. I think some are getting confused by these meso lows. But you look at the setup and the parent low is in ern PA into NY state. Those meso lows are in the warm conveyor belt and won’t help the Ptype at all. Maybe they help keep the interior below 40. Holy winds here though.
×
×
  • Create New...