Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,359
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Could be some convection overnight SE MA and the Cape. Lets get some spouts.
  2. Just torch. And Stein. Torchenstein.
  3. Extended mild weather coming up. We’ll see if the euro storm happens later this weekend.
  4. We had some flakes in Dorchester but nothing like the silver dollar paste balls like you had.
  5. That was 2009. The game against the Titans.
  6. I think so? We are more than happy to grab him from wherever he parks if need be.
  7. Meanwhile a few confused people prefer rain and 48. We have all winter for that.
  8. No snow or cold anytime soon so we celebrate second growth season.
  9. Lots of color. Can’t tell from that pic. Oaks red.
  10. Thank you for your insights. I think you make the point about how many of us feel.
  11. BTW. New England oil prices.com ftw. https://www.newenglandoil.com
  12. I have all the wood in the world that Phil took out at my parents. Not an issue there.
  13. I don’t have an oil provider, just have rolled with cheapest one. But yeah I’m sort of screwed not locking in based on having a contract ( I think that’s needed?) Seriously looking into wood stove or insert to see if it’s economical. Mini splits an option too.
  14. We grow and green. Amazing turnaround from late August until now.
  15. Might be some solar contamination but at least 70-71.
  16. Yeah was 69 earlier when I looked. We take.
×
×
  • Create New...