Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,360
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Stations near or over 4” there so definitely localized higher amounts.
  2. Euro with the phantom storm early next week. We’ll see about that I guess. Until then we mild and stein.
  3. .21 he got me for a parting shot before cold season.
  4. LOL. That is classic Ray though. He gets 4” less and the US GOVT had to change nuclear security codes in response. I think Plympton had like 12” or something like that.
  5. Lmao I had the same thought and almost posted that image. Didn’t he have like 6-7” from it?
  6. That was a horrific event and I share Jerry’s hatred for it.
  7. Yeah I flipped to rain in that one, but first two parts where sneaky good. It was a man pack for awhile.
  8. I actually got briefly porked where I am as the CF came west in between here and Quincy. I met a friend in Weymouth and it was raining here. Flipped back about an hour later. I was in Dorchester then and they got smoked.
  9. Although I’d want the WOR folk getting something. Need to find a way to get Tolland porked.
  10. The rare combo where we had what we excel in. I had the CJ and you had the CF.
  11. Yeah that works. Dim sun in Tolland with the 1/4” of fluff melting while we plow out east.
  12. It’s on the calendar. Hopefully we can track the 0C isotherm at 850 through Tolland.
  13. What family emergency? I was coming back from St John you clown lol.
  14. That said my neighbor has one because of the derecho we had back in October 2020. But that was like 6 hrs without power lol.
  15. My folks have a generac and living in the Phil capitol of New England...it's definitely been a good value for them. But yeah for my area....I would not invest in it...hell even here we rarely lose power except Rocktober of last year. Other than that it's been several hours here or there.
  16. I think that was me accidentally mousing over that area.
  17. I actually agree with NE MA...but honestly things are filled back to normal around here.
  18. I said 1P...but doesn't really matter. Could be later....just wasn't sure if being later would be an issue with any plans ppl had.
  19. Yeah, that does not make sense scientifically.
  20. I would totally welcome Oct snow....it's so anomalous and I love that stuff. Besides 3 days later it would be 70 anyways lol.
  21. Winter is an awfully long season. It's great when there is action, but it's a bear when the pattern sucks.
×
×
  • Create New...