Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,401
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Had flurries earlier. Trying to stay safe.
  2. Won't matter when it's Moose Scrotum, Maine getting the goods.
  3. That's what I hope for you guys. Hopefully you get to enjoy a few hours of it.
  4. The stuff I mentioned in SW CTt was predicated on some earlier bands. But I would say the best chance of anything above 2 inches is north of 84.
  5. Could be a narrow area getting 3"+ near LLJ convergence.
  6. Some of the mesos are like 3-4"+ over srn RI and SE MA. Congrats Brett.
  7. Hopefully just a fropa because it's south winds ahead of it.
  8. Needs a big American flag on the back with a MAGA sticker.
  9. If you get a few inches and not hit 50, you'll have some Elephant Man pack.
  10. I could see a good timing of the burst drop a few inches in srn and SW CT.
  11. Actually I think I had that same issue years ago. And yea I think it was the bladder issue in the tank. It was a very slow drip though.
  12. You can probably google it, but sounds like a pro will need to take a look. How old is your system?
  13. I think it might be. But I don’t know why it would be an issue after you lost power.
  14. Is it a pipe coming out from the back of the furnace?
  15. This is a good point. The “end” of this imo as well has been pushed back from what I was thinking.
  16. There’s a difference between posting it for shits and giggles vs being “all in.” I think most on here get that
  17. I still have no issues with what I see going forward. In fact the +NAO gets massive and may even help us. Your gonna have a cold Canada to tap into.
  18. Man there is going to be an epic coastal front in Maine. Might be insane for a short time just inland of that.
×
×
  • Create New...