Jump to content

Ginx snewx

Members
  • Posts

    105,913
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ginx snewx

  1. You understand that the great majority of cases are under 50 year olds and asymptomatic compared to July?
  2. Wildfire cases across the world. But as Radarman said we are attacking it with all we have and are making progress. I don't trust the media on either side so I question everything and do my own diligence. Too much politics and not enough independent reporting. The media is absolutely insane right now. Lol
  3. Excellent. Didn't realize he was at my Alma Mater. Nice
  4. I don't know what impact he could ever have honestly. I mean people are set in their ways, testing is high. Hard to see what changes.
  5. Probably but its always nice to understand how the metrics are arrived at. I question everything. Especially these days. California is at the top of cases and deaths?
  6. I saw this and wondered how they quantified it all. I mean who sampled? Do you have a link to how this was conducted
  7. If we treated Europe's population like states with similar population in UK Germany France Spin combined we would be having 160K cases a day. Covid is running crazy no matter the country or state of lockdown. UGH Back in protect mode for me. 2 back surgeries next month for me. Hopefully not in the middle of a Covid hospital crisis as hospitalized numbers are still very low here Pandemic doing what pandemics do.
  8. Gorgeous. Only shore fishing? Massachusetts lol
  9. Got it, when is it, and will Garth post the info to join?
  10. I realize clean water is foreign to you, this isn't a city, packed suburb waterfront where guns and body parts are dumped.
  11. AAA rating by Ct watershed monitoring. Wish my pool was open today. Water actually wasn't that cold near shore. Why do you have to denigrate everything. Its almost as you think you are an elitist.
  12. No zoom , how do you do it. One request Please Garth don't masturbate
  13. Kevin's first snow on his birthday Nov 2nd 2120
  14. The 70s are calling you back. You just don't understand the 2020s with edibles. Its OK
  15. I hope when people plan on traveling again they skip VT. Their draconian travel restrictions are insane.
  16. I haven't had a beer since summer. Just lost the taste for alcohol, don't know why but it is just is easier to pop a gummy and chill with the same buzz.
  17. So true, so many many real deep societal ills resulting from alcohol misuse. Weed is not free from ills but certainly many many stages below alcohol. Ct is just stupid.
  18. These guys just got trapped on some ramps with 10 feet of surge àbove sea level about 4 feet on the road they drove in on, just made it
×
×
  • Create New...