Jump to content

EC609

Members
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EC609

  1. Is there not a Winter outlook on the forum?
  2. Good Lord the Commanders look sooo bad. DQ seems to never have them prepared. Sucks to see the team you grew up with look like this.
  3. Maybe ORD will snag another 1 or 2. I think they are sitting at 12 for the year. That's gotta be below average I would think.
  4. 86 yesterday. Looks like summer for the foreseeable future. Yuck
  5. Some pretty heavy rain for about 20 minutes earlier.
  6. My grandmother once live in a high rise condo in New Jersey with unobstructed views of NYC. Needless to say it was tough to sleep at night for a 12 year old with the lights of the city just through the bedroom window...lol
  7. I've lived in 8 states. Illinois rn. From AZ to FL to SC, VA, WV, MD, and PA. I love the change of seasons. WV mountains and Western Maryland are beautiful but just a little too much Winter. I considered a home in Northern Lower Michigan at one point. Would probably end up in Pennsylvania's northern tier or somewhere in Virginia at elevation. Some nice areas up above 4000'. I grew up in Northern Virginia about 30 miles west of DC.
  8. Which would you prefer ? Near the Ocean? Desert? Mountains? Colder than where you live? Warmer? Or somewhere else in the Midwest/Lakes/Ohio Valley?
  9. Forecasts here were way off today. It's already hit 88.5 with lots of sun.
  10. Looks like more of a classic North and West type Winter.
  11. 83 rn. Looking forward to the first real fall cold front.
  12. 50 this morning. Really nice for July.
  13. 73 this morning. 85 currently.
  14. I look forward to the day when that shows snow again.
  15. 95 today! Tied for highest this season thus far.
  16. 92. Nothing special. Doesn't seem to get very hot here. Hottest so far this season is 95.
  17. March 1993 superstorm. Southwest Virginia. High Chaparral community at 3300'. 46 inches of snow. 30 inches in a 24 hour period. Over 50 inches at High Knob at 4200'. 12 foot drifts, hurricane force wind gusts. Totally insane. This is an area very used to snow. The average at Wise at 2650' in the valley is over 45 inches per season. High Knob itself averages closer to 90 inches per Winter. Snowiest part of Virginia. Most people aren't even aware of the climate of this area. Highknoblandform.com
  18. I would have loved to have seen some rain. Less than a quarter inch here.
×
×
  • Create New...