Jump to content

EC609

Members
  • Posts

    64
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EC609

  1. About 75-80 miles S of Chicago .Mostly cornfields.. Haha
  2. Loving the temps rn. Not many trees near where I live..lol. Sort of spoiled growing up on the East Coast with the heavy tree cover and only an hour from Shenandoah National Park and Skyline Drive.
  3. 76 yesterday, 76 so far today.not much rain the last couple days although a line of light rain is about to come through. Looking forward to highs in the 60s.
  4. Yeah, nasty. High was 96. Might as well live in Texas.
  5. Yeah, I think they're gonna be better than people think.
  6. Tough loss for the Commanders but they were right there. I hate Philly so much.
  7. Some incredible snows over the years at High Knob. The snowiest part of Virginia.
  8. High of 91. Down to 74 currently. Feels a lot better.
  9. 97 here today. Hottest temp this summer. Currently 93.
  10. Yeah I honestly didn't realize there was such a difference in the summer.
  11. Looks pretty bad if you want cooler weather.
  12. Yeah having lived there I can concur.
  13. Add another 90 at ORD. 13? Seems really low. I know at DCA today is like number 43.
×
×
  • Create New...