Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. this is for the panic room. we can't have bad energy anywhere else lol
  2. saw a few flakes. counts as a trace, lol
  3. the angle of the trough also kinda sucks. it barely gets its shit together in time so we get a neutral tilt but if we want it negative then we'd need it to slow down and dive SW
  4. Maybe I'll take a stab at a thread.
  5. I'm glad I stayed up. IMO excellent 0z suite. CMC and Euro trended south and GFS trended north. Euro AI also higher totals for everybody except @TSSN+.
  6. 0z Euro follows suit with the CMC by going more south; I think DC/Balt would like it. Also has more QPF
  7. the type of shit @SnowenOutThere feels when he creates the thread and gets the jack zone while the northern crew gets nothing:
  8. If the 12z suite tomorrow is good, then we should probably create a thread. The question is, who will create that thread?
  9. CMC pretty heavy band of snow in DC... probably an inch an hour?
  10. With RIC at 6", they could realistically get 1-2" on Friday and 2-4" on Sunday, and then they've overachieved climo. lol
  11. For the sake of most in this forum, if Fredericksburg gets half a foot of snow, blood will be shed.
  12. what would you say is "greatness"? 3-5?
  13. WeatherBELL just doesn't seem to want to work today. pivotal map down below
  14. December 2013 had a total of 1.3" at DCA.
  15. If DCA gets 1.1" of snow or more in the next few days, it will be the snowiest December for them since Dec 2009... 16 years.
  16. Scrolling down my past posts and found these gems:
  17. 12z GEFS vs 12z EPS, take your pick.
  18. I vote myself, since I'm a narcissist who wants my backyard to get THE MOST snow.
  19. might be 6" depending on ratios in DC
  20. The rich get richer. And the poor get poorer. And the happy get happier. And the sad get sadder.
×
×
  • Create New...