Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. 12z CMC is a good run. We will see what the CMC Parallel shows in a few hours.
  2. It's a lot closer to something, though. @soadforecasterx's quick synoptic breakdown post above is a good representation of it.
  3. If this snowstorm happens I'm convinced it's because of George Washington's rant.
  4. Upgraded CMC is slightly warmer but it's an all snow event NW of I95
  5. No you're right, the delay in the ejection of the shortwave allows the cold air to escape
  6. If the GFS verified it'd be a storm with no frozen at all in mid Feb, not even on the northern edge of precip (which extends to NYC), save for a few very tiny ZR pockets that are just 32 degree rain
  7. PSU vs Chuck is like watching an unstoppable force vs an immovable object
  8. He's a debate coach. I would probably quit the forum if it were me vs PSU in a debate.
  9. big storm for boston, there is some back end snow too for some of us
  10. I didn't want to say anything but you're right, the S/W is delayed so we lose thermals
  11. In PSU's snow climo classroom he mentioned some insightful things about the Hudson High pattern, good read above^^^
  12. If I'm understanding your question correctly, I was refrerring to the 18z OP Euro AI. The EPS-AI doesn't come out until later on
  13. WB only shows 850 and 700mb temps, and both of them our below freezing throughout the whole even for DC and NW (maybe it thinks they are all snow just based off those two temps??). SFC temps are pretty marginal (29-33) to start and become borderline unworkable towards the end (35-39). I'd bet a lot of that snowfall output is white rain or plain out rain.
  14. IMO you just got a bad first rep and that's the reason why a lot of us (I'll even admit me included) don't like you. It also feels like you tend to post stuff against snow and cold here in a forum full of snow weenies... but at least you're trying. The big thing is read more and post less. Hell I'm still trying to do that, and I suck at it still. I've only gotten slightly better over the last few weeks.
  15. I'll be the one who gets all the heat for posting the snow maps, 18z Euro AI
×
×
  • Create New...