Jump to content

Brian5671

Members
  • Posts

    44,675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brian5671

  1. nice to see a dry week on tap...we are still quite waterlogged here
  2. A quick shower here-didnt drop much
  3. The other model is so bad they have to keep the less bad model going
  4. same here-I've gotten used to 80+ in swimming pools-headed to my parents this weekend outside philly-they got it turned up for one last swim tomorrow for us.
  5. that'll cost you $200 to get it to 80
  6. What a bust of a week-forecasts were mostly sunny Tue-Fri--I've seen about 4 hrs of sun
  7. 80 at EWR. 76 here and muggy with some sun at times
  8. today will be close if there's any sun-right now forecast at EWR is 78
  9. Early November a few years ago as well
  10. Clearing moving into W CT-sun poking out now here
  11. 2 days of mostly sunny forecasts I think I've seen the sun maybe 2 hrs
  12. still says mostly sunny here on the point and click-I'd call it variably cloudy
  13. another mostly sunny forecast yet it's mostly cloudy
  14. with 3 months to go, 60+ is not out of the question if we remain in this very wet pattern
  15. About 1.75 here-happy to not be in the rainfall JP for once!
  16. Mid 80's is aggressive especially with wet ground, but I think some places will make a run at 80-Wed-Fri
  17. still raining some here but mostly over. About 1.75 storm total. Happy to miss the bigger amts seen elsewhere
  18. would have turned to rain with the storm moving inland over NJ
  19. still gusting to 50 here-a fair amt of limbs down around town...about 30K without power in CT
  20. Still gusting to 50 here. Rain about 1 inch for the event with another day to go.
  21. can really hear the roar of the wind off the deck-maybe 500-1000 feet up
×
×
  • Create New...