Jump to content

Brian5671

Members
  • Posts

    44,645
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brian5671

  1. Yeah infested here now for a couple of years but turns out they are not as damaging as once feared...
  2. both 01-02 and 11-12 were close here. One 7-10 day stretch with a 4 inch snowfall each yr, the rest was well above average and bone dry.
  3. Cold front coming through this afternoon
  4. 68 degrees under mostly sunny skies here...perfect fall day
  5. it's pretty bad. The continent would be mostly devoid of any arctic air-sure the south is cooler but it's not arctic orgin air. Winter cancel right there.
  6. just 10-15 short days away on an OP model
  7. nice to see a dry week on tap...we are still quite waterlogged here
  8. The other model is so bad they have to keep the less bad model going
  9. same here-I've gotten used to 80+ in swimming pools-headed to my parents this weekend outside philly-they got it turned up for one last swim tomorrow for us.
  10. that'll cost you $200 to get it to 80
  11. What a bust of a week-forecasts were mostly sunny Tue-Fri--I've seen about 4 hrs of sun
  12. 80 at EWR. 76 here and muggy with some sun at times
  13. today will be close if there's any sun-right now forecast at EWR is 78
  14. Early November a few years ago as well
  15. Clearing moving into W CT-sun poking out now here
  16. 2 days of mostly sunny forecasts I think I've seen the sun maybe 2 hrs
  17. still says mostly sunny here on the point and click-I'd call it variably cloudy
  18. another mostly sunny forecast yet it's mostly cloudy
  19. with 3 months to go, 60+ is not out of the question if we remain in this very wet pattern
  20. About 1.75 here-happy to not be in the rainfall JP for once!
  21. Mid 80's is aggressive especially with wet ground, but I think some places will make a run at 80-Wed-Fri
  22. still raining some here but mostly over. About 1.75 storm total. Happy to miss the bigger amts seen elsewhere
×
×
  • Create New...