Jump to content

suzook

Members
  • Posts

    680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suzook

  1. LMFAO...Talking about this 2 weeks out? Garbage.
  2. Snow flurries in Senoia GA, 40 miles south of ATL. Whatever fell vaporized on the ground. Looks like a few more bands coming through, but this was never a storm for this area.
  3. You do realize the storm is just getting started for your area?? Sure if you are in western GA it's over, but it's really only getting it's act together.
  4. I am literally under a band in Newnan GA. Radar shows it as heavy, but it is flurries at best. A few tiny flakes here and there.
  5. Nam sort of showed those bands, but they break up quickly as the low starts moving NE. Whoever is under those bands though could pick up an inch or so.
  6. Some people will always be miserable no matter the outcome. If the clown map showed 2 feet, and they wound up with a foot, they would still be miserable.
  7. But they will complain about 2-3 inches because they saw a foot. Its ridiculous actually. 2-3 inches is very nice. Just enjoy it.
  8. Welcome everyone!!!! I knew it would start getting busy in here. Just wait until this evening. We fell for this shit last week. Why did we think it would be any different. Those clown maps were like a hot chick flashing us....we jumped all over it.
  9. I expect this place to be packed by this time tomorrow. Sure there will be winners, but there's gonna be alot of broken hearts. Poor bastards still looking at clown maps.
  10. Currently 51 and sunshine. Beautiful day out. Probably will hit 55ish. Waiting for the snow flurries tomorrow morning.
  11. Lol....wsw for ATL. Air is dry as a bone around here. That front end will be virga. 1 inch max for ATL proper. Flurries south of ATL
  12. Still think it will be less. Very dry air here. Gonna take a bit to actually get precip on the ground. I think the models are overestimating the amount of precip that actually makes it to the ground, especially in the metro ATL area.
  13. I was thinking the same thing. It's a ridiculous comment. 2 weeks ago anyone down here would have given their left nut for 5 inches.
  14. Makes no sense at this point to be honest. They see pretty clown maps, and lock it in.
  15. Atl folks got roped in. Hahahahahaha....they will absolutely be disappointed. Using the globals for snow totals. How did that work out last week? Desperate peeps.
  16. Not really an ATL storm. Maybe an inch at most north west of ATL.
  17. LMFAO....I knew it would start getting busy in here. Wait until tomorrow. It will be very busy. Southern snow storms are just too hard to predict. On a good note, there will be many with some sort of snow. Just not what the clown maps are showing.
  18. Going to be a sharp cut off on the western side. Definitely going to be close for you.
  19. I remember that storm on LI. Visibility was actually zero. Solid white. Never saw anything even close to that in my life. Cars got stuck on rt 347 while they driving.
  20. I think we get a few mood flakes.
  21. I bet it gets busy in here tomorrow night
×
×
  • Create New...