Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. Yeah I can say the same with DTX. Late to the ball game even tho things indicated for a major icing event. But better late then bust and be embarrassed I guess
  2. Lots of rain lately everything will bloom. Keep up this trend we gonna be swatting skeeterz hella lot this spring/summer. It’s also good for the lakes since we have had abysmal ice cover this year
  3. Normally I don’t feel bad for EC due to nor Easter’s but this time around I do hope they could get something decent along with the southern part of our sub
  4. You never know could be like you said or we are getting our ice skates out again
  5. With the temps being right around freezing looks like it would make for some nice pictures like in January
  6. Yeah it’s been a bad one. Most of the tree crews on my side have been on storm ever sense. A hella lot more out of state has come in to help than the news puts out.
  7. Anyone else around DTW wondering why we are still getting freezing rain. Hourly this morning said rain by 10am imby. Was not anticipating this but neat to a small extent nonetheless edit: as I say that it changed over
  8. Yeah I’m quite impressed watching things play out to say the least. Been very entertaining last few weeks to say the least
  9. Light accretion on trees at my work site in Trenton mich. My first response was ohh hell naw even tho it’s gonna wash off soon
  10. Current system rolling thru has a nice look to it
  11. Looks beautiful off in the distance then when it’s close it’s one giant rotating cyclonic turd
  12. I would be quite pleased with a 4-6 with near or at blizzard conditions.
  13. And here I thought we were gonna be in a lull for a couple weeks
  14. Was thinking the same thing. I’ll quietly watch till it’s closer lol. Was not expecting this ngl
  15. It is pretty insane and knowing it could have been worse. Seeing poles snapped and trees 40 inches in diameter being brought down has been crazy to see too and I work with trees for a living lol. It shows tho we need to work on our electrical infrastructure
  16. I agree 110% the last 3 we have had have been very photogenic and I’m more then happy to get the photos I did. Would be cool to see the sun come out b it as stated that would be disastrous with the wind coming thru even tho I’m still concerned about existing damage to trees that the wind will take down. The thunder ice was incredible imo. Hopefully we can get one more photogenic storm before severe season comes
  17. The fact it was so widespread too. We dodged a bullet with the ice not sticking to a higher ratio. The tree limbs I agree was pretty crazy to hear
×
×
  • Create New...