Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. It’s crazy how it went from puking flakes to a rain shower under the heavy returns
  2. In that band rain is mixing in right now imby
  3. It’s like snow clumps edit: it’s rain mixing in that band it feels like
  4. I got huge flakes coming down in canton
  5. Anyone here in Monroe county mich? Looks insane over there under those returns
  6. Very strongly worded special weather statement from DTX
  7. I’ll be an optimist and hope the wind just shakes the snow off. Vis is horrible and it’s puking out of the sky
  8. My power is going on and off I’m about to lose it
  9. Nice heavy band in Monroe/Lenawee counties moving twords Wayne and Washtenaw counties
  10. Flakes still small but seem to have upped in size a little in the past but
  11. Haha you are right on that I admit. Ready to eat a crow?
  12. How far north and east do you think these winds will go in your humble opinion?
  13. Hello dry slot my old friend… ohh it’s so nice to see you again..
  14. Or one of those annoying trains that roll thru
  15. Was at 1004.56 around 1 and now it’s 998.54 so yeah 6 in 2 hours
  16. Thread is getting long like a horse in heat
  17. For my nerdy ass it’s perfect. Even on my face of the watch I got 4 different weather obs going on
  18. According to my Apple Watch the pressure has dropped 3.3mb in the past 45 mins or so
  19. First flakes at my job site in riverview edit: now it’s sleet lol
  20. Gfs nailed the ice storm so we shall see if it’s 2 for 2 on the goofus
  21. I was thinking the same thing. I’m at work right now looking at trees and I see some weakend trees at the base or on the limbs. There is also what I call at my job a “Hazard tree” over in riverview. Has extreme lean over the lines and is slightly up rooted. I feel bad for the neighborhood I’m working in atm
×
×
  • Create New...