Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. An observation note I see low level clouds are moving from east to west. Does that have anything to do with the strengthening low pressure system? I know it’s associated with it but the clouds are definitely flying west
  2. I agree that extra 3-400 ft do make a difference I’ve noticed
  3. Models are looking good with the more se track. I would laugh if we have a nw adjustment to the track considering how it’s been. Also I wonder how the morning convection down south is going to effect moisture transport into the cold side of the system
  4. The point and click from TWC shows 5-8 today and tonight lol is it me or or these snow rates going to be Ridiculous
  5. As I’ve said before the sun shines on a dogs ass once in awhile
  6. Well time to bust out the big guns magnet….. a superconducting magnet should help a tad to reel er in
  7. We all can’t help it so we will take peaks. Too much fun watching
  8. Taking all bets for Powerball to eat a crow
  9. And I’ll be using this again. I look forward to huge rates if that plays out. Hope Chicago area gets some wealth too
  10. Blizzard conditions with heavy wet snow? I can’t imagine much blowing around from an accumulating stand point
  11. Where’s the Russian model when we need it
  12. A nice good morning picture for everyone. Taken on the Detroit river looking over at Grosse Ile
  13. Wow DTX did a great job with their overnight discussion.
  14. And this is why Lakes/Ohio valley is best sub. Smart informative people and also love our memes
  15. Since we are talking ratings I give this winter a 82.5% out of a 100. That ice storm and the storm in January did it for the sheer photogenic purposes was very beautiful yet destructive like tornadoes. Also since I work outside the mild weather is a bonus even tho I love my snow cover
  16. All the rain lately will help especially if wet trends continue into spring
×
×
  • Create New...