Jump to content

SolidIcewx

Members
  • Posts

    1,647
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SolidIcewx

  1. That’s what I do when I’m at home even throw in a real leaf once in awhile. I drive a company vehicle so I want smell down to 0 any way possible inside my truck and at the hotel. Otherwise I’d bring my pack down and grab some rellos or my papers.
  2. 82/73/89 at my current location. Already bounced up 6 degrees the past 30-45 mins since the sun came out
  3. Not house pre rolls those are trash always. From good company’s I get mine from. Used to be management in the industry so I know what to look for. Thankfully Michigan has quite a few companies that make awesome rolls. I also travel out of state for work during the week and don’t want to risk flower lol
  4. Amen to that!! Deal with the same thing let along being away 5 days a week from my fiancé and children. Mafia Funeral for night time and Lemonade for the day time
  5. A pre roll and storm watching is a great combo
  6. Absolutely pouring a third of a mile to my south
  7. Storms decaying and cloud deck thinning a bit it looks like. Hopefully primes the atmosphere over SE Michigan but it looks more nocturnal for that area
  8. I’m curious to see if those high fees do make it to the I94 corridor. Would make things interesting to say the least. Convection seems to be decaying
  9. That’s why I’m hoping it starts dissipating over the next couple hours and clouds thin out and burn off
  10. Damn can’t believe I missed that wicked shelf cloud. Those monroe county picks are beautiful. Minus the damage done
  11. Why is KIWX so vague in between actual discussions. I see DTX and GRR always putting in juicy info in between
  12. Possible severe storms this morning was not expecting it but I’ll take it. It’s a break from the heat. And this evening I’ll be home in MI to experience what happens there.
  13. Yes it did lol wanted a throwback analog instead of a more recent one. Just not quite as powerful. That one in 2004 was pretty crazy growing up. Had a bad flood in my neighborhood at the time as-well. Pitch black followed by dark green skies. Family would tell me it reminded them of the great Green Storm of the 80s
  14. Or distribution lines and service drops downed
  15. Even cactus are dying. Heat island effect is not allowing the cacti to transpire at night for their photosynthesis cycles because of the constant heat. Crazy honestly
  16. It’s definitely pure jet fuel that’s for sure. I’ll be back home tomorrow so hope for a good storm at least even tho the area has taken a beating as of late. 00Z is Hawt
  17. Yeah he is by the looks of it. Supercell in Ontario still going strong and warned on. Long track supercells that far north are intriguing as hell
  18. I know this is northern Ontario but damn that’s one hell of a storm probably supercell up there way in the boondocks.
  19. @Lightning if your still up there looks like your about to have another round of fun
  20. Went to Lake Huron last weekend and it was really warm. Especially the surface water was quite surprised and I have been going to that lake for awhile now
  21. Someone needs to point the blow torch towards alek
×
×
  • Create New...