Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. I hate NYC I wish I lived near the mountains Thanks. Over 50 cops where I work are sick. I think this will be extended into May.
  2. A party of 50 people was broken up by NJ police today. Host was arrested. Wtf is wrong with people.
  3. Trump mulls imposing coronavirus quarantine on New York, New Jersey Connecticut https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mulls-imposing-coronavirus-quarantine-on-new-york-new-jersey-connecticut
  4. RIP https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/nypd-detective-becomes-first-officer-to-die-from-coronavirus/?utm_campaign=iosapp&utm_source=facebook_app
  5. https://1010wins.radio.com/articles/news/more-than-4000-nypd-members-call-out-sick-over-coronavirus Over 4000 cops are out sick and 550 have tested positive.
  6. I'm wondering if many deaths in NYC are because alot of people have an underlying illness from 9/11.
  7. Thanks. I also walked the beat for 3 years before I got an office position.
  8. I love upstate NY. I would move up there in a heartbeat. I would move to the Oswego area since I love snow .
  9. Hope everyone is staying safe. It's really bad down here in the city. I'm a NYC cop and we have about 3800 cops out sick and several in my precinct who tested positive.
  10. The big jan 2015 bust by the Euro and Nam A lot of flooding here
  11. Remember those days when you had to walk into the street because the sidewalks were covered with knee high deep snow.
  12. I always come back to this thread when times are rough.
  13. Matt was in his 40s I was on his forum for a little. Nice guy. He had a heart attack.
  14. I was forecasted to get 1 inch of snow after rain with temps in the 40s. The temps started to fall during the day into the mid 30s and the rain turned to snow earlier than forecasted. I turned on TWC ( Paul Kocin was on ) and he said the storm was bombing out earlier than modeled. I ended up with 5 inches. My whole family was shocked because they had to travel home in it. There was about 10 cars stuck right on my block. The sanitation did a horrible job during the storm. RIP atownwx DT said there was no chance of this storm coming back on the models LOL
  15. Snowicane was really interesting I got 4 inches in the morning then turned to rain in the afternoon then turned to heavy thundersnow at night and received 14 inches. Boston was raining because of the track.
  16. I believe that storm was a Miller b.
×
×
  • Create New...