Jump to content

ineedsnow

Members
  • Posts

    23,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ineedsnow

  1. picking back up hoping that band to the SW can get in here
  2. now flurries next band looks like it will be in soon though
  3. actually in the last couple minutes really lightened up..
  4. ya when I posted it was ripping.. maybe mod now.. looking at that it shouldn't even be snowing weird lol
  5. awesome matching up well with here. I took the last measurement at 545 might be at 6 by now really coming down
  6. 5.5 here.. snowing mod to heavy now.. maybe we break 7 by the end?
  7. Down to light snow now.. radar lighting up to the west and should pick back up within 30 minutes or so.. you should easily get warning amounts.. congrats!
  8. still got some squalls coming through after this
  9. new HRRR is .75 for me and him we good
  10. everytime I look at the radar it keeps looking better and better
  11. 0z NAM decreases 1z HRRR increases even more lol I'm guessing the Nam might of had a bad run looking at the radar
  12. radar really filling in now about time something worked out
  13. then again it doesn't have us even snowing until 10 pm and already snowing moderately
  14. NAM with less qpf here now hopefully a blip run
  15. you think 10 to 1 here? I'm thinking maybe a bit better when the heavier rates move in
  16. snowing pretty good here even though best echos are west for now
  17. 0z HRRR cools you down in a few hours then you rip
×
×
  • Create New...