Jump to content

EarlGrey

Members
  • Posts

    206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EarlGrey

  1. If we do get any snow, the temps are favorable for it to stay around for a while. Looks sunny last part of the week and the sun is for sure higher than the last storm. Could be a nice cold sunny after snow scene.
  2. The iPhone weather app has it next Thursday so it must be true.
  3. Interesting article from WRAL that jives with what looks like a possible storm next week. https://www.wral.com/story/ask-the-meteorologist-is-north-carolina-done-with-winter-weather-already/21842189/
  4. 1 good storm down. What’s next? I see a warm up towards the end of the month and then we start getting into Feb. where we know time is limited.
  5. Big over perform near RDU tonight. We’re at 2 inches and still going.
  6. This is exactly what I was hoping for this season! It’s sooooo pretty!
  7. Congrats on the snow everyone. It’s coming down here and with the backyard light on it looks awesome!
  8. We cant let this cold go to waste. Its a once in a decade cold stretch and we got nothing to show for it.
  9. I bow my head in prayer. Oh great frosty overlords, bless us with your icy confetti. I promise to shovel with a smile. Just one snow day, please!
  10. From WRAL Notice the transition gradient, except this time it’s flipped!!
  11. Was actually thinking of going to the mountains next weekend and now you up in here saying I should go to the beach?!
  12. Just when I think I'm out they drag me back in. Snow! Snow! ackkkkkkkkkk
  13. That was a let down for sure in Central NC and Triangle area. On to the next storm but I’m hoping the bad juju has been broken and we can get something else.
  14. It’s a bust in Wake County. Just ice and sleet.
  15. The humidity has been steadily decreasing in Wake County. Is that a good or bad sign?
  16. Is there a correlation with snowing in GA to how much it can snow in NC?
×
×
  • Create New...