Jump to content

EarlGrey

Members
  • Posts

    206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EarlGrey

  1. Starting to pick up a little in Cary. Thought I heard thunder? Maybe a plane taking off from RDU.
  2. Besides some consolation flakes in Cary we got screwed. I’m with you, I’m done after this!!!
  3. It’s really not good too because it’s also 18deg outside and so to go outside with no snow is extra sh1tty!!
  4. Biggest bust of all time, don’t know if I can storm chase anymore after this one!!
  5. I keep straining my eyes against pine Trees to see if I see flakes falling. How pathetic is that?
  6. This dry slot should be studied for years to come.
  7. I can’t believe Wake gets the shaft on this one. I’ll be in the cliff divers.
  8. I am walking up the cliff in Cary.
  9. If it pulls moisture off the Atlantic what is the water temperature to be able to an “ocean effect” increase or is that even a thing?
  10. If I show this to my wife maybe can finally get that generator.
  11. Little bit more coming through. Like a secret song buried at the end of an album.
  12. 22.5 to 28 in 2 hours with a southerly wind starting to take shape here. Still sleeting pretty good. Back edge approaching fast.
  13. Looks like there is the possibility of thunder snow a little later. With it getting dark I hope it happens! Has anyone seen reports of it with the line coming through?
  14. A lot of people didn’t get what was forecasted however we just remember the 3+ years where we didn’t get anything! All I’m saying is it’s nice to have something!
  15. Ive always wanted to hear some ice thunder. I’ve heard snow thunder before and it was awesome.
×
×
  • Create New...