Jump to content

EarlGrey

Members
  • Posts

    206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EarlGrey

  1. Started snowing again. This is some bonus overtime snow!
  2. It started snowing again. Are we trying to go for a 12 hour’r?
  3. A bonus band is approaching Wake right now. May get another quarter out of it
  4. It’s really tapered off here. I’m close to the Chatham county line. Radar looks like it’s about to the end unless it backfills.
  5. Looks like this band going through Chatham and into Wake is the end of it unless the mythical Thursday morning snow happens
  6. Just came in, the snow is nice and powdery for the most part. Highly recommend.
  7. Another band approaching Wake Co. This one gonna get us good I think
  8. Visibility has nosedived in the last 30 min or so. Still raining down fatties from the heavens. Got about 2 inches on the deck so far. Haven’t went out yet as I’m just drinking coffee and watching it.
  9. Still snow here but we’re really close to that line.
  10. Bruh, it’s snowing hard now. Roads are still clear but it can’t be long until they start covering up.
  11. Snowing hard here, we must be under a band.
  12. 28 here and falling. If we can get that here we’ll be sledding tonight boys
  13. Some slow fatties are starting to come down.
  14. https://www.ashevillewx.com/tj-hooper-nationwide-brevard-live-camera Looks to be snowing in Brevard this morning.
  15. 33F and 73% humidity here right now. Just need the good stuff to start.
  16. Any reason why still so much discrepancies with snow totals? I can’t figure out what I need to do.
  17. Any reports of this storm now it onshore where it’s over or underperforming for the given forecasted area?
  18. Whatever happens, whatever you get, it will still be cold. Even if you don’t get anything go outside and breathe the cold air, this may be last time it’s in the teens or low 20s this year. Let it fill your lungs and spark clarity. It will be a refreshing embrace one last time.
  19. Looking at soil temps in conjunction with daytime snows I’m a little concerned about accumulations.
×
×
  • Create New...