Jump to content

EarlGrey

Members
  • Posts

    206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EarlGrey

  1. Just got smoked by a cell, 25 mph gusts and already .9 inch rain. Temp bombed to 70F from 90F in 20min
  2. Totally getting missed with the rain and storms tonight.
  3. Jackpotted with rain tonight and currently getting a lightning storm.
  4. I’m frying outside today. Never ending summer. 98F at solar noon.
  5. I hope this upcoming week is the last throws of summer! I’m ready to drink an Oktoberfest and it don’t feel right to drink that when it 100 outside. Anyway, AN and possibly records broken this upcoming week.
  6. Got a rare easterly flow today with rain coming east to west!
  7. Picked up 1.3 inches really fast.
  8. Pretty awesome light show with this one.
  9. Outflow wind starting to hit here. I hear the thunder in the distance. I have a bourbon waiting to watch the festivities.
  10. Soooooo dry here. Less than an inch recorded here this month so far. Hopefully we get one of these storms popping up to get us some rain.
  11. These showers are fizzling out faster than the panthers offense in the 4th quarter.
  12. Man it’s sweltering. Right now it’s 102 at 49% humidity for a feels like temp of 120
  13. Hit 99.3 today IMBY but with the humidity it feels hotter than earlier this summer when it was hitting 104-105. Feel like temp is 113 right now.
  14. 1.04 inches since midnight. We’re back baby
  15. Hitting 1 inch an hour rates right now!
  16. Getting some bonus rain and storms this evening. .9 inch so far.
  17. Popcorn storm galore this afternoon.
  18. Only got down to 80 overnight here. I’d have to go back and look but that may be the all time max low temp IMBY.
  19. Tonight’s sunset should be interesting.
  20. I noticed a slight blue haze today in Orange County at noon. Is the smoke here and is it going to get worse?
  21. Getting a good shower at the moment. Yard is starting to maybe show some signs of life?
  22. Getting dumped on here. Full Andy Dufrane.
  23. Made it 5 days in a row of 100 or greater temps in my backyard. No rain today.
  24. .25 inch rain and 76F. Cool breezes abound.
×
×
  • Create New...