Jump to content

Brewbeer

Members
  • Posts

    11,963
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Brewbeer

  1. 51/51F, sun if peaking through as the morning fog finally lifts
  2. Stop clicking on them and they will stop showing up in your feed.
  3. the garage is not wide enough, so it needs to be super orderly to fit 2 cars. I built shelving and hanging points for stuff so 2 cars (barely) fit. keeping a bunch of next to worthless junk occupying a garage space when a 20 or $30K vehicle sits in the driveway getting pummeled by the weather is a mindset I don't understand currently 50/50F, off a morning low of 47
  4. apparently some disagree; my wife was happy, this is her car: I also did the silver Accord; that didn't need as much paint
  5. 100%. the touch up paint arrived, the Camry is first:
  6. I mowed over most of mine but I got it done ! except for the back
  7. Do you recommend a Rt. 2 drive to North Adams for lunch? come back on Rt. 116? might be scenic ...
  8. I agree with this (I'm not an energy met but watch prices closely) folks should also fill up petroleum storage tanks now, if they have them an easy tell on the direction of energy prices is the direction of military action/engagement in the middle east; with this administration falling short of it's goals and more firepower on the way right now, it appears more likely that more military action is coming and as long as that's the story, energy prices are going to continue to climb, and eventually choke the economy, and that is the "nuclear" option Iran holds right now and is fully deploying if i knew anything about trading energy futures I'd be looking at them right now as a quick way to make potentially big money over then next 6-12 months; one potential big play is a strong Gulf hurricane that disrupts production and refining in that area; with the current crunch for refined products (record high crack spread) any further disruption of refining capacity across the globe is going to have an immediate and observable upward impact on all things oil, and by extension, energy
  9. it's also funny because it's effective many weak weenies in this forum
  10. lawn is def. not stressed, hope we get to mow late today
  11. it was too wet to mow this week; hope we can get that done today, lawn's getting super long with all the rain and ideal growing conditions
  12. we have the farmer's market on Thursday, too
  13. mine did not dry out and i could not mow
  14. old fashioned and behind the times? lol ! I might me a few years older than you, but I'm fairly certain based on what you've posted on these forums over the years that you are way more "old fashioned" and way more "behind the times" my thermo is one of those alcohol filled jobbers. Mercury is extremely toxic to anything alive and leaving a mercury filled thermometer exposed in the environment is a bad idea I don't have a weather station yet, but would like to get one. If I get one, I will site the sensors where they they belong; I sure won't mount the temp sensor next to the grill on my deck like yours. Torch !
  15. dude, you have a weather station and still make stuff up pretty sad in all "seriousness"
  16. I have a garage where I'll do the painting, but once the paint is on, i'll need good weather since it doesn't fit all 3 cars I'm working on: my daily driver '97 Accord which is eucalyptus green pearl, wife's '00 Camry which is antique sage pearl, and the '03 Accord, which is satin silver metallic it's kind of interesting, both Accords rusted in the front sections of the rear wheel wells and up the running boards underneath the rear doors; the Camry rusted behind the rear wheel wells, and not nearly as much as the Accords
  17. yep, hoping for a stretch of AN weather next week, but it doesn't look like it's coming. I've custom ordered paint for my 3 older vehicles to touch up some rust repairs I've been making. Need a few days of warm, 70+ dry weather for the paint cure properly, and that doesn't look likely at this point in time.
  18. if you aren't in Boston, what is the point knowing what Boston's weather is at that exact moment? mets issue forecasts, not now casts you don't need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind is blowing
  19. we don't need media for that - we can look out the window
  20. glad I have a 2 car garage that's not full of junk, was able to replace the factory radio in my other, newer Accord with a new Sony head unit, remote microphone, Alpine amp, and backup camera. took most of the weekend but man, the new radio is sweet. rain finally picking up and accumulating, 56/55. not as much wind as yesterday but still breezy
  21. rain has been light here so far, storm total up to about 1/2 inch
×
×
  • Create New...