Jump to content

WarmNose

Members
  • Posts

    1,125
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WarmNose

  1. What a storm! Well over a foot above Hendersonville. What a ride!
  2. Heading towards Hendersonville in about 2 hrs. Ray seems enthused so I’m enthused.
  3. Thoughts on the Frutiland area? I’ve rode out some big NW flow events in Banner Elk before but never been smack dab in the middle of a region wide event like this. Not sure what to expect. Thanks guys.
  4. WYFF futurecast radar says some time between now and March 4th
  5. Hope y’all like clipper snow. Carolinas got this thing right where we want it
  6. You’re going to love the 00z GFS. Rainy clippers and even a 65 degree Miller A rainstorm
  7. Hey grit, how shallow is this warm nose here in the upstate? Is it just above the surface?
  8. Grateful to get the snow and watch it fall for the 3rd time this month, but I’d love to lay down an inch. Never satisfied
  9. @mackerel_sky is going to love this one.. I should have headed to the Motel 6 in Chesterfield, not Landrum
  10. I need the rain. My Zoysia looks a little parched this morning. So it’s a no for me dawg
  11. GSP must have read Grit’s forecast just before pulling the plug
  12. Any hotels with availability up near your house? I don’t want to miss out
  13. It snowed heavily here for 6 hours start to finish and I wound up with a half inch on elevated surfaces that melted as soon as the precip moved out. You’re right, it matters.
  14. Yeah. I’ll chase 2/2.5 hours to the higher elevations in Avery county for a moderate event. If I’m chasing 800+ miles I’m flying to Breckinridge
  15. On meso models if Brick is already dealing with sleet cutting into accums in northern wake, this one is toast for the upstate. I need Brick to get 9”+ if I want more than a backend flurry
  16. One bad run and we get trolled by somebody from the MA forum hugging the RGEM. Let us live
  17. @mackerel_sky ok, we’ve got the Dwarf sisters and the 3k on our side now..time to head to the grocery store
  18. EPS is a total whiff-fest..report to the failboat
  19. Whew..that was a knock your socks off type of run by the Euro. Talk about a pants ignition!
  20. Don’t forget the occasional sleet pellet..this warm nose is going to mean business I’m afraid
×
×
  • Create New...