Jump to content

LAVistaNY

Members
  • Posts

    74
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LAVistaNY

  1. I’m in eastern Westchester basically Fairfield Co CT - yesterday’s storm knocked out power from 8pm in until 4am and again today at 4:45 and counting!
  2. The legendary Dr Frank Field has passed at 100 https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/pioneering-former-wnbc-meteorologist-dr-frank-field-dies-at-100/4471040/
  3. I’ve been without power since 5am -Vista, NY (CT used to buy beer here on Sunday’s) a stones throw from Wilton!
  4. No power in here in Westchester - went out about 5am. Fire radio indicates large amount of trees and wires down. Glad it’s not too cold- yet?
  5. Well, no power here in eastern Westchester. Fire radio is busy with trees and wires down.
  6. Days without power here - Irene 4, Snowtober 6, Sandy 9 and none of if fun!! Around me so many have gotten whole house generators that now the propane companies can't keep up and I know people who have been sitting with their generators not working!
  7. 3.5° here. My place in western Maine is -19° with a change to rain forecast on Monday!!
×
×
  • Create New...