Jump to content

WinterWolf

Members
  • Posts

    21,589
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WinterWolf

  1. Lol…just think how much we’ll appreciate it if she finally delivers something of substance to SNE….the discipline and punishment was needed the last 3 years, to cleanse and purify our greedy souls. The brimstone and fire chastisement is finally complete. She is preparing to take us into her Bosom and suckle us all once again. A purified region we now are.
  2. You certainly don’t. None of us do. That’s the fun.
  3. While you lead the Debbie downer Crew….You jaded bro!
  4. Nothing wrong here. That won’t be the final outcom…And even if it’s somewhat right….where I go sledding is still in the snow.
  5. I was gonna say 92 as well…cuz that winter sucked…but that little decent storm was enough to get the sled out around the neighborhood that storm…small win is what it was.
  6. Yes back to weather…and hey, I’d rather it show that than the opposite. We’ll have some chances it looks like.
  7. Yup. Cuz it’s the truth. That’s part of the fun with all this. Do you know?
  8. Lol…it was snowing 40 miles into the gulf a week ago . But I get it. It would be short lived if it did happen.
  9. Are you fugging with me John? That’s been the tenor since early December. So ya..it’ll mute.
  10. Could be right. But it’s starting to show up now. Stein is fading.
  11. I’m actually ok with NNE getting the goods if that’s the way it turns out. But all this is far from figured out. Be thankful you’ll have something to track, and not just talk about Stein. A day ago you were saying that there wasnt going to be any precip around. Now that looks to be incorrect. You may find you’re also incorrect about how this all plays out?
  12. Well, we just had the king resident troll post a 16 day(384hr) temp prog from the Gfs Op on the previous page….sad but true. Talk about trolling to the enth degree. Talk about BEYOND ridiculous.
  13. Nahhh, not true at all. No problem when it looks bad, and folks saying so. Thing with this winter so far, it hasn’t looked bad overall, but we can’t seem to time anything right. Or we get a shit streak that bones us, or we get a monster -NAO that pushes everything way down south….that sucks. But it happens, and that’s where we’ve been to date for the most part. Nothing ya can do.
  14. He’s been jaded…it’s affecting him. I need to bust his ass back sometimes too, so I understand.
  15. Yes, Last year was a friek up there. The year before(‘23) they killed it in March, I was there the 3/30 through 4/2 with tremendous conditions, and cold temps. So it usually is very good up there in mid March most years. Just like anything else, sometimes things don’t work out. But most times they do.
  16. Early and mid March is great in the county..so we take for up there. But the good look I was referring to was for mid Feb..so that was where my analogy came in.
  17. This is true. But it’s always better to take some swings at nice pitches, rather than ones that are way outside, or in the dirt. So maybe we can Jack one of these good looks the F outta here?
  18. Lol..maybe one or two with a cutter. Other than that..you deal
×
×
  • Create New...