Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,224
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. That was a great month IMBY, other than the early Feb ice storm that ruined a bunch of my trees. But the mid-month storm was fantastic with 21".
  2. hey friend -- I am with you! QPF! QPF! QPF!
  3. Even cutting the GEM in half is great. But GFS/Icon are better for places SE of 95.
  4. QPF map for GEM - pivotal doesn't have the zoomed in version available. pssst, snowfall maps are dumb, stop looking at them.
  5. GFS coming into line with Euro AI and Icon wrt wpf (I haven't looked at any model prior to today haha).
  6. the qpf panels are stuck at hr60 on pivotal so maybe its the model haha
  7. Small flakes at home. Nothing at the office in Hunt Valley.
  8. Euro AI qpf. Includes whatever falls today
  9. It’s been a bit testy for the last week lol
  10. 30 for a high after a low of 16
  11. lol this past weekends event was also a big dog 9 days before and well…
  12. Ha, your guests will find a way to make it there. Trust me
  13. Snowy weddings are the best! I hope it snows a lot for you!
  14. I have no expectations but would be nice to win at least one playoff game
  15. I hope so. Today was the first time I’ve even mentioned my total lol
×
×
  • Create New...