Jump to content

mappy

Members
  • Posts

    48,224
  • Joined

Everything posted by mappy

  1. when most of us have only seen a half inch, i think 3-5 will do just fine.
  2. we really need a sarcasm tag here.
  3. pretty good squall up here right now.
  4. Maybe some snow dropping out of PA?
  5. Can’t say I blame them. Someone mentioned this over the weekend, I think, that models have been “losing” nice east coast storms in the mid range, they end up cutters cause the ridge just won’t let up. It’s been tough for long range forecasts all winter.
  6. Ok. It seems like you’re frustrated, but maybe I am interpreting wrong. Forecasting is hard.
  7. To be fair, climate prediction center was only predicting a 30-50% chance of below normal temps for next week
  8. Probably. I honestly stop tracking snow come March 1st
  9. There was April snow in 2014 as well. At least up this way. I was annoyed because my tulips had bloomed already lol
  10. Better/good is all relative. It still shows signs of hope for those who want snow.
  11. Euro ensembles at 12z look really good. 18z gfs was a hot mess for 95
  12. Hi, it does it for me too, I just say continue with safari and it goes away. You don’t have to have taptalk.
  13. Yup. High of 44 at 11:30pm, low of 34 at 3:30pm imby
  14. 1.18” so far today, absolutely disgusting out
  15. It’s been a pukey evening….can we please stop being shitty to our red taggers who provide insightful information. If you’re over chasing snow, then gtfo of the thread.
  16. I wish people would actually listen and follow this sage advice
  17. and I wasn't even home to see it
  18. Hang in there friend! the forum where were all laugh at wow? lol YES
  19. Mr Map said it's big dookie flakes at home too.
  20. @Baltimorewx and I have snow/sleet at the office! wooo!!
  21. that'd be a heck of a lot better than what I do get for this thankless job
  22. lol yall crack me up living and dying by every set of model runs
  23. Mr map confirms white rain and sleet at home
×
×
  • Create New...