Jump to content

kdxken

Members
  • Posts

    12,439
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kdxken

  1. Are you finding the PWS with weather underground? How do you get a event total ? Do you select weekly and add the totals?
  2. That's actually a very good point. And folks thought you were just a ski bum.
  3. Or to simplify, if my aunt had testicles she'd be my uncle.
  4. Yeah there's like 11,000 customers without power in Massachusetts. Not a shockingly high number. In February we had 300,000 in March 65,000. With full leaf out it's unimpressive.
  5. Winds have been unimpressive here. Best I could manage in 2 days is a 24 mph gust. Wasn't expecting much but more than that.
  6. Why don't you ever post actual readings from your weather station??
  7. I was just thinking the same thing. National weather service also did a nice job. Still need to pick up four or five more inches of rain but it looks very doable at this point.
  8. I like a good bust as well as the next guy. But the amount of football spiking is over the top. Just beginning . The national weather service isn't backing down.
  9. I kicked over the patio furniture before I left. Wasn't going to give the storm the satisfaction.
×
×
  • Create New...