• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Impressive drifts from six inches of snow in Sterling CT

I yearn to shovel that snow so bad. I also want to go up there, wait til 3am then wallow in all that deep drifted snow. I need my fix!! The best thing, is to kick back in all that deep snow goodness with the gf. That can be so fun and can lead to great times :)

Who needs a tractor to move snow when you already got the Jebman? :)

that is pretty nuts for 6" of snow... hard to get scale on drifts but the one with the tractor looks intense

Yea that's why I included that one, had I been there 60 mins earlier would have been untouched, some of the drifts were covered in dirt from where the fields were scoured clean. Jeb anytime buddy anytime.

Yea that's why I included that one, had I been there 60 mins earlier would have been untouched, some of the drifts were covered in dirt from where the fields were scoured clean. Jeb anytime buddy anytime.

yeah I came upon that yesterday in Essex, CT myself. Drifts weren't terribly impressive that I noticed, but the entire field was blanketed in a layer of brown snow. I was confused at first...didn't immediately process that the wind had been so intense that it had actually kicked up dirt from somewhere the ground had been blown bare and deposited it on the snow in the field.

yeah I came upon that yesterday in Essex, CT myself. Drifts weren't terribly impressive that I noticed, but the entire field was blanketed in a layer of brown snow. I was confused at first...didn't immediately process that the wind had been so intense that it had actually kicked up dirt from somewhere the ground had been blown bare and deposited it on the snow in the field.

Look at the last pic lower right, drift with brown dirt covering.

Archived