OrangeCTWX Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 6 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said: They are pretty adorable little things. I was just at the supermarket one landed on my neck, they were all over the ground and the bushes. They suck. Invasive bastards that will jump on you for no reason at all. They also love the tree of heaven, which is an invasive plant that outcompetes native plants. I got rid of the tree of heaven in my side yard this spring, and after having tons of lanternflies last year I now have none. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
vortex95 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago That much snow already made on Whiteface Mtn trails? https://www.facebook.com/share/p/19m3Gzn9Z8/ It did snow: https://www.instagram.com/p/DeH8zc0ylm9/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again But is that FB image current? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The 4 Seasons Posted 58 minutes ago Share Posted 58 minutes ago 14 minutes ago, OrangeCTWX said: They suck. Invasive bastards that will jump on you for no reason at all. They also love the tree of heaven, which is an invasive plant that outcompetes native plants. I got rid of the tree of heaven in my side yard this spring, and after having tons of lanternflies last year I now have none. they jumped on me too, they're sweet little critters Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now