AlexD1990 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Nods, fell free to delete all this junk and /or move to banter. But I'm not taking an out of the blue smartass attack laying down. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bncho Posted 48 minutes ago Share Posted 48 minutes ago this thread is almost as heated as el nino this year 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 47 minutes ago Share Posted 47 minutes ago 16 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: Nods, fell free to delete all this junk and /or move to banter. But I'm not taking an out of the blue smartass attack laying down. Just ignore and consider the source(s). 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 42 minutes ago Share Posted 42 minutes ago 25 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: Howard. Calm the fuck down, first of all. Since apparently you're passively aggressively directing this comment at me, I will take the time to explain to you. The "say what" face was not intended as snark. In fact, I was, and am, intrigued by your prediction. So please grow a thicker skin and stop assuming everyone is out to get you or mock you, at least all the time. I will wait for my apology. He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexD1990 Posted 35 minutes ago Share Posted 35 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, CAPE said: He is an old ass curmudgeon. Just ignore it. I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 28 minutes ago Share Posted 28 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, AlexD1990 said: I know man but WTF. I'm over here minding my business getting tagged by smartasses for no reason. Just let it get under my skin tonight. He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
AlexD1990 Posted 23 minutes ago Share Posted 23 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, CAPE said: He had a shit fit over an emote. His post didn't make much sense, as usual. Yeah, I know. Thanks for calming me down 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CAPE Posted 19 minutes ago Share Posted 19 minutes ago Looking pretty Nino at h5 on the latest Euro extended product by mid November. Would be nice to have that Aleutian trough/downstream ridge position for much of the winter. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now