Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,041
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

2026 Foothills thread


 Share

Recommended Posts

Yea, I’m not feeling good about this at all. Surprising mix of opinions locally. Some are just saying as “long as it isn’t Helene” but this is still a lot of rain and we haven’t been tested much since. I’m worried, especially along the escarpment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BooneWX said:

I’ll be wearing waders for the app game. We’re really lucky it hasn’t been super wet lately. The inland wind threat with this increases every model run. 

Can we get a good weather event at home this year. LOL

Ill be on the couch at the house watching this one. 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, strongwxnc said:

Can we get a good weather event at home this year. LOL

Ill be on the couch at the house watching this one. 

 

 

 

It surely doesn’t seem like it. Granted, I think we’re paying for all of the nice weather luck we’ve had the last couple of years. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...