• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb. 11-12 winter storm

LVblizzard

I don't care if the rest of this month is snowy but I can't deal with more of this in March. I need good weather to work on my boat and some stuff outside. Working from home and putting my own gym in the basement has been awesome since I hate going out in the cold lol but I'm ready to at least work outside and get some fresh air.

• Weenie 1

43 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Nice to see your snow pile is growing. The sleet/frz rain Sat night will be the perfect jacket for longevity .

And along with your kettle fire you should add Ketel one. You don't even need a freezer for ice cold vodka, just jam it in the snow. Good times... 

ketel.jpg

Appropriately named! Reminded me of many years ago, playing ice hockey on frozen ponds and having a bottle of Cold Duck stuck in the snow for refreshment...ah yes, lol.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KamuSnow said:

Appropriately named! Reminded me of many years ago, playing ice hockey on frozen ponds and having a bottle of Cold Duck stuck in the snow for refreshment...ah yes, lol.

Damn, Cold Duck...haven't heard that in a while.

Back during the snowstorms of the 70s my neighbor would put several 16oz cans of Piels in the snow before shoveling. Back then being 8yrs old or so I thought, "what the hell is he doing?". Now I know EXACTLY what he was doing!!! 

piels.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

16 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

Damn, Cold Duck...haven't heard that in a while.

Back during the snowstorms of the 70s my neighbor would put several 16oz cans of Piels in the snow before shoveling. Back then being 8yrs old or so I thought, "what the hell is he doing?". Now I know EXACTLY what he was doing!!! 

piels.jpg

Lol. The cold duck episodes were in the 70's as well. It had an innards warming aspect that beer didn't, while being thirst quenching at the same time.