• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
dailylurker

Redemption Room

The DC folks started the fire after the last deathband ended the dryslot, and the Richmond folks poured gasoline around the place to finish the job when they began rocking.

No worries, I'm actually GLAD it happened. I have enough insurance to rebuild...next season :)

I'm sure it will be rocking come December ;)

Lol. 2016 comeback victory

It was epic lol. Looking back to the Christmas debockle cracks me up. December was such a scare. No matter what happens now. 2016 ROCKED! Crazy worm torch. Then a true MA monster. Woooweee..

I want to watch a worm torch.

Not a typo lol. Did you notice the massive amount of worms all over the driveways and roads around Christmas? All that rain drove the worms out of the ground. Thus you have the worm torch.

Any additional snow this winter is even more sweet icing on the cake. I've already reached climax.

I feel the same. It's like we can kick back and relax for the rest of winter. Anything else that falls is just a bonus.

Bump

Not bumping this thread because of the redemption that followed, but because we need this thread.

We've endured a tough 2 year stretch, with missed storms to the north, south, east, and west, and Salisbury has gotten more snow this winter than many of us have gotten in the past 2 years.

We could be entering a decent period, especially for March standards. Might be jumping the gun, but let's see how it goes. 

• Like 1

The Mid Atlantic subforum is going to be shellacked hard by snow sometime in the next 4 weeks.

Get in shape, buy snow shovels and snow blowers. Check the snow tires and chains. 

You're gonna need 'em if you live in the Mid Atlantic this late winter.

Just now, dailylurker said:

When you see this room you know it's about to get real after a real sh***y season lol

2 for 2 so far!

• Like 1