• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    friday
    Newest Member
    friday

Southern MD / Lower Eastern Shore weather discussion

Also, how cool is it that I'm talking to one of our local TV Mets? Secretly fangirling here

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, snowdude said:

I’m here, I’m here, I’m here! Sorry for being MIA. Total snow for the season in Salisbury is around 7 inches now! Let’s add more to it! Wednesday night-Friday is looking intriguing! The EURO and NAM look kind of similar. When they agree, that’s good. The good ol’ EE rule. EURO & ETA (now the NAM). ;)

Great to see you back here!

• Like 1

So what model am I rooting for?
The one that gives you the most and that may change from run to run.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Starting to look like a lot of us might actually get a halfway decent storm out of this, at least over here on the Delmarva

• Like 1

The south trend is a little alarming though. However I belive it is the furthest south of all the guidance

7 minutes ago, alexderiemer said:

The south trend is a little alarming though. However I belive it is the furthest south of all the guidance

Like I said above, for every system the Euro seems to be too far south this year. I wouldn't worry much about it, the northern tier people always fret over being fringed and then the rug pull comes for us with less than 12 hours to go.

• Like 1

Like I said above, for every system the Euro seems to be too far south this year. I wouldn't worry much about it, the northern tier people always fret over being fringed and then the rug pull comes for us with less than 12 hours to go.
You're not wrong on that, I must admit from past experiences, the storms that are good for us read like doom and gloom in the main threads, or as crickets. I just wanna see snow fall, stick, and maybe last more than 6 hours.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

Reading the main thread is what I would imagine having schizophrenia is like... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Wxdavis5784 said:

Reading the main thread is what I would imagine having schizophrenia is like... 

I was thinking the same thing.  Analyzing and re-analyzeing 50 mile shifts on the hour.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Analyzing and re-analyzeing 50 mile shifts on the hour.

The storm thread should be sponsored by Kleenex... Whole lotta crying...

• Haha 1

It just seems like the model chaos is way worse than any other year I’ve watched (and I’ve been watching for about 12 years now). Too many solutions and waves and events- it’s going over my head. I’ll just measure whatever I get and send it in the spotter reports. :lol:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PrinceFrederickWx said:

It just seems like the model chaos is way worse than any other year I’ve watched (and I’ve been watching for about 12 years now). Too many solutions and waves and events- it’s going over my head. I’ll just measure whatever I get and send it in the spotter reports. :lol:

Exactly. Reading the storm thread increases my anxiety. And if I have to hear about f***ing Winchester anymore I’m going to go insane. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, SnowtoRain said:

W/O having to go to the storm thread is it still going to snow in our area, simples yes or no

Is it a day that ends in 'y'?  You know the answer.

• Like 1

W/O having to go to the storm thread is it still going to snow in our area, simples yes or no
Probably

It’ll probably snow. And I’m hoping the Thursday night system bumps a bit more north. Definitely possible. I have Salisbury in 1-2 inches, and areas south 2-4. 

• Like 1