• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Carvers Gap

Got a wild hair and decided to drive up to Frozen Head state park yesterday for an impromptu tent camping trip.  Once my firewood ran out it got COLD!  It was a nice little getaway though, glad I went.  Beautiful area, I need to go back in the spring when I can take in a day or two of hiking. 

• 2 years later...

I thought we had a outdoor thread,had to scroll down 2 years to find it.lol..The foilage in Mid Tn is amazing compared to the last couple years.Also the black birds are out at full force.They gather in our trees in the back yard then when you hear a loud car or something that spooks them its time to get inside or more or less run like hell from birds launching missiles.Usually we don't see the blackbirds until all the leaves are gone,odd this autumn

bird poop on head funny pic   Google Search.png

• Like 3

15 hours ago, jaxjagman said:

I thought we had a outdoor thread,had to scroll down 2 years to find it.lol..The foilage in Mid Tn is amazing compared to the last couple years.Also the black birds are out at full force.They gather in our trees in the back yard then when you hear a loud car or something that spooks them its time to get inside or more or less run like hell from birds launching missiles.Usually we don't see the blackbirds until all the leaves are gone,odd this autumn

bird poop on head funny pic   Google Search.png

LOL.  Glad you noticed that.  I was sitting in the back yard next to the garden the other night.  They come right over the big trees next door.  I thought I was going to get hammered.  Fortunately, I missed that mess...or fortunately they missed me!

Yeah, it has been amazing how long the trees have held their leaves this year.  It has been equally amazing during the last week how quickly they are changing here in NE TN.  

• Like 2