• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Feco
    Newest Member
    Feco
Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TJay

Hudson Valley Fall 2013

Between the big swings in high and low temps and all of the sunshine we have had it should be a great season for vibrant color. 

Yes Rob the colors have popped the last week or two.  It feels more like summer today than fall, very muggy with pop up showers this morning along the thruway. 

A bit over a half inch on the grass this morning. And so it begins.......Nice cold and maybe stormy pattern Thanksgiving week and beyond.

In Monroe right? I just got back from Florida and am wondering so that I can enter the date of the first measurable snow in my weather log.

In Monroe right? I just got back from Florida and am wondering so that I can enter the date of the first measurable snow in my weather log.

Rob, I seen snow on the ground in Monroe on tuesday morning

Yes.......I got home about 2 hrs after it stopped and measured an average of .6 on grass, a bit less on the deck and a coating on the driveway.

Thanks guys.  I tend to go conservative on the snow measurements so I'm thinking of marking down a .10 for my house as the first measurable snowfall.  I'm not crazy about it since I didn't see it myself but there was obviulsy some snowfall around the area last Tuesday. 

Thanks guys.  I tend to go conservative on the snow measurements so I'm thinking of marking down a .10 for my house as the first measurable snowfall.  I'm not crazy about it since I didn't see it myself but there was obviulsy some snowfall around the area last Tuesday. 

If it helps, I had a mix of some sleet, freezing drizzle and light snow, nothing to measure. Goshen to Harriman on Rt 17 I only seen snow on the groud in the Monroe/Harriman area.

If it helps, I had a mix of some sleet, freezing drizzle and light snow, nothing to measure. Goshen to Harriman on Rt 17 I only seen snow on the groud in the Monroe/Harriman area.

My mother mentioned a dusting in New Windsor but I don't think anything happened in Montgomery, not from what I've heard, so...it looks like I won't be logging anything as far as measurable snowfall IMBY.

18 for the overnight low. the euro is very cold for this sunday and Thanksgiving. Both days feature sub freezing temps, no cooler needed for Thanksgiving brews.