Newest Member
    joxey
2nd annual weather golf outing

tombo82685

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

might not be able to make saturday. Just found out i have to work saturday morning..any possibility of pushing the tee times back a half hour?

I get the feeling just judging from weekday tee times and how great the weather is suppose to be on Saturday that  they are likely booked  I'll call tomorrow morning and see. I dont know if going out with the last group around 1035 would help?

I get the feeling just judging from weekday tee times and how great the weather is suppose to be on Saturday that  they are likely booked  I'll call tomorrow morning and see. I dont know if going out with the last group around 1035 would help?

i might be able to make  it at 10, just not 100% sure. I get done work at like 915ish and my work is around kop. Its probably a good 45 min drive at least from there.

We can also save you a spot in the last grouping in case you run late. Worst case you miss a hole or two..

that would work...ill text bri my eta when i get done on saturday then you guys can make the call as to what you want to do.

No problem for him, been doing it his whole

Life!!

hardy har har...remember you still owe me some beverages

Jimmy told me today it will be $40 on Saturday, we are down to 12, one of our el-techs cant make it and Jim (See Ya) is bringing one less friend.  We'll draw names in a hat and make sure Tom goes out last (1045ish).

I could prob make the first tee time. Brian will be there before me, so i'll just text him my eta and then we can go from there.

Fun time - Tony did a great job organizing the event and his wife may be a better player! Me and Charlie played with Bri and it was fun to watch him hit some absolute rockets although me and Charlle were usually 100 yards behind, It was nice to meet the retired Ebberwine (sp) and listen to his Sandy an other storm stories.The other weather pros  and players present also were very personable. Wish the other people on this forum could have overheard the "debate" between Tom Lamain over the term post tropical and the NWS guys filled with colorful language. Tom Lamain was also great addition to the group.

Hope to see everyone next year.

AL B

Fun time - Tony did a great job organizing the event and his wife may be a better player! Me and Charlie played with Bri and it was fun to watch him hit some absolute rockets although me and Charlle were usually 100 yards behind, It was nice to meet the retired Ebberwine (sp) and listen to his Sandy an other storm stories.The other weather pros  and players present also were very personable. Wish the other people on this forum could have overheard the "debate" between Tom Lamain over the term post tropical and the NWS guys filled with colorful language. Tom Lamain was also great addition to the group.

Hope to see everyone next year.

AL B

Yeah, we hope to do this again next fall, hopefully without a dew point in the 60s.....

Archived