joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2nd annual weather golf outing

tombo82685

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I wouldn't want to incur the wrath of older golfers with beer and/or other imaginary muscles. How dare I know how long I can hit and look out for other people's safety? Not sure what I was thinking, really.... ;)

About 10 years ago, some golfer,  same course (not the same hole) cut across a few holes to tell us we were slowing everyone down. So its not you, it must be me.

After having some brush sprayed in my backyard (trying to kill the poison ivy), I found about 6 golf balls back there and they look to be in good shape. Perhaps I should sell them to Willowbrook. :)

I wish the golfers would keep their balls out of my yard. Must be some terrible shots over there!   :poster_oops:

After having some brush sprayed in my backyard (trying to kill the poison ivy), I found about 6 golf balls back there and they look to be in good shape. Perhaps I should sell them to Willowbrook. :)

I wish the golfers would keep their balls out of my yard. Must be some terrible shots over there! :poster_oops:

What chemical did you use?

I wish the golfers would keep their balls out of my yard. Must be some terrible shots over there!   :poster_oops:

Sorry.  :(

• 3 weeks later...

Are we confirmed for 10/5? Time? I may be ahead of the game, or too lazy to read back through the thread, sorry...

John,

The tee times are already booked starting at 1012. Just have to figure out how many groups.  

Office yes(es) as of today Lee, John, Keith, Jim and myself as well as Tom LaMaine from KYW3.

I'll find out for sure on our side on Thursday, it sounds like from AmWx: Brian, Tom, John, Charlie and Al & from the NWS et al Lee, John, Tom, Keith, Jim & myself.  Did I miss anyone?  Mitch might meet us later.

Ok,

From the NWS et al Lee, John, Keith, Jim,  Tom LaMaine, Jim Eberwine (See Ya) and up to two more, Nick Cimino (retired from Mt Holly also) & Lott, Tony & Jo (good golfing friend of Lott) and from American Wx: Brian, Tom, John, Charlie & Al.  So I count 16 or 17.  I am going to send one final e-mail to anyone who couldnt make it today and I'll golf at Golden Pheasant next Thu or Fri & give Jimmy the final count.  So if there is any change, please let me know.  I'll check the thread

Archived