• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
The Looking ahead thread-Christmas storm!

Ji

I think its safe to call this weekend storm a non event. We only need a few more inches to have a above normal snow month and a below normal temp month

Euro has a system betweeen 114 and 126 that barely misses us to our South. Thats one to keep an eye on

It also shows a significant if not major storm around Christmas day

I think its safe to call this weekend storm a non event. We only need a few more inches to have a above normal snow month and a below normal temp month

Euro has a system betweeen 114 and 126 that barely misses us to our South. Thats one to keep an eye on

I like the sound of the possiblity of snow next week, especially Christmas day. I will be watching the board for everyone's take on the forecast!!!!

This is a horrible hobby to have, isn't it?

If only we knew the emotional roller coaster we'd go through when you made this thread :scooter:

Archived