• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Center, is it accessible?

• 2 weeks later...

Temporarily down for some work I'm doing with it.  It'll be up and running by next weekend at the latest.  Allan (aka Raleighwx) will be making a statement soon on the future of his model data.

I'm really liking the new look of it.  Nicely organized.  The integration with the rest of the site is pretty sweet.

• 4 months later...

Yes. You may need to check with John or Allan to see which models are included with each level package. I know the different models are indicated on the Model Center frontpage, but I'm not sure if that translates to the index plots as well. I would assume they would, but you know what happens when you assume...

Yes. You may need to check with John or Allan to see which models are included with each level package. I know the different models are indicated on the Model Center frontpage, but I'm not sure if that translates to the index plots as well. I would assume they would, but you know what happens when you assume...

Thanks!

I'm thinking of going for the level 2 subscription now that my work hours will increase but I wouldn't be paying for the package for one year at a time.  So say I chose the monthly option at 9.95 per month...if there is a month say where I can't do that, can I just not pay for service that month but then renew the following month? 

Thanks!

I'm thinking of going for the level 2 subscription now that my work hours will increase but I wouldn't be paying for the package for one year at a time.  So say I chose the monthly option at 9.95 per month...if there is a month say where I can't do that, can I just not pay for service that month but then renew the following month? 

Yeah, the term will expire but the invoice will remain in place, or just re-order the subscription whenever.  Doesn't affect the price.

Archived