• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
St. Patrick's Day 2013 - Weather

TalcottWx

As many of you know it is a day of great importance and drinking. Last year I sunbathed on my back deck while drinking Jameson and Guinness in a banana hammock and then could have practically went to the beach if I wished. Close to one million invade my very classy and ethnically diverse neighnorhood (lol).

What's the forecasts looking like? High of 35 with 35 mph sustained winds? Jk but due for it.

As many of you know it is a day of great importance and drinking. Last year I sunbathed on my back deck while drinking Jameson and Guinness in a banana hammock and then could have practically went to the beach if I wished. Close to one million invade my very classy and ethnically diverse neighnorhood (lol).

What's the forecasts looking like? High of 35 with 35 mph sustained winds? Jk but due for it.

Yeah, we are due for something closer to normal here too as we've a few really nice St. Patricks Days recently. 

St. Patty's Day still looking a bit chilly (imo), and looks like a dry day for most as of right now. One St. Patty's I won't forget is March 2010. It was gorgeous out that day. March 2011 wasn't bad either but a bit on the cooler side although mostly sunny.

For IMBY the past three have had highs in the mid 60's, 20 degrees above average.  2008 was the last year that was close to average over this way, looks like 2013 will break that 60's streak for sure.

Archived