Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
SW/Central/SE VA Winter 2012-13 Thread

MidlothianWX

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda getting a bit worried. Precip slacked off dramatically after snowing hard for about 3 minutes and hasn't picked back up yet. It's basically just drizzling now. Not sure how we're gonna get the amount the NWS forecasted if this is all it's going to do...so I hope there's something good coming through soon....

Kinda getting a bit worried. Precip slacked off dramatically after snowing hard for about 3 minutes and hasn't picked back up yet. It's basically just drizzling now. Not sure how we're gonna get the amount the NWS forecasted if this is all it's going to do...so I hope there's something good coming through soon....

Dude, you are the most worrisome person ever

I did the same thing here a few hours ago and it turned out okay.

When people on this board talk about how much this reminds them of last February so much, I feel it's warranted. I remember how that went down. Rain changed to snow, it snowed for about 10 minutes, then rained, then stopped. And nothing.

So the fact that it just stopped so suddenly and went back to all rain was concerning to me.

Archived