Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
summer happy hour Philly area gtg chickies/petes in audubon

phlwx

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in for sure, especially since I missed the golf outing.

I guess we can say the Chase Team will be making an appearance at an event. Robb is also a part of my chase team. So it will be nice to be around everyone.

I enjoy chasing with you both. It was fun each time. And especially the time I had to jump your truck Ryan that one chase i randomly decided to go into NJ for a storm chase.

Cool idea and great location....likely a bad time for me with a newborn arriving toward the end of this month. I know I'll have family in town for sure the weekend of the 11th.....not sure about the weekend of the 18th yet. Either way, pick a date and I'll see what I can do.

Cool idea and great location....likely a bad time for me with a newborn arriving toward the end of this month. I know I'll have family in town for sure the weekend of the 11th.....not sure about the weekend of the 18th yet. Either way, pick a date and I'll see what I can do.

I somehow missed the beginning of your post... congrats!!! Sounds like you dont know what you're having?

I guess we can say the Chase Team will be making an appearance at an event. Robb is also a part of my chase team. So it will be nice to be around everyone.

I enjoy chasing with you both. It was fun each time. And especially the time I had to jump your truck Ryan that one chase i randomly decided to go into NJ for a storm chase.

instead on bennifer, its should be LEan for you and ryan

Archived