• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
4/19-4/21 Severe Threat

Amped

Euro has pumped up the SE rigde on it's latest run, so there's a good LLJ across the Ohio and MS Valley. Looks pretty good for severe If we could get a deeper low in the same spot, it'd be megawesome outbreak.

post-673-0-76366900-1334515184.gif

Note the GFS takes this system to far north tor draw in much gulf moisture hence it shows very little severe threat.

a megawesome outbreak?? hhmmm I think the osage plains and southern plains has seen enough megawesome outbreaks over the last 2 years and long track violent stuff , and the pain , death and destruction it brings , I do appreciate the enthusiasm for severe wx, as i do like it myself just not in these i deas of wanting big dreams of wanting these kind of scenarios to happen..

a megawesome outbreak?? hhmmm I think the osage plains and southern plains has seen enough megawesome outbreaks over the last 2 years and long track violent stuff , and the pain , death and destruction it brings , I do appreciate the enthusiasm for severe wx, as i do like it myself just not in these i deas of wanting big dreams of wanting these kind of scenarios to happen..

Of all the footage I have watched on youtube, nothing comes close to Joplin stuff. It really looked like the end of the world had fallen upon the area including when the tornado was just entering the city.

A modest tornado passed within a quater mile of my house last June 1st ( the tornado was much stronger and more violent farther along to the east) but I saw enough severe wx thta day alone to last a lifetime!

Well yeah Megawsome if it only kills cows and chickens. I admit I do feel unethical rooting for severe storms and hurricanes however so does every other weather fan board member. Whether they admit it or not, nobody got into this hobby because they fantasize about 70F and sunny.

Please don't give me this. Severe WX is a fact of life and I happen to like it which is why I'm here.

This all gives me a great idea; I'm going to engineer a tornado that will pick up a cow, throw 2x4s and aluminum sheets around at just such an angle to expertly butcher it into generously sized steaks, wrap it up in aluminum and strike an oil well to barbeque it. Then the tornado would remove my customer's roof and gently deposit each steak on a plate with a baked potato and peas on their dinner table.

edit: will make millions$$$$$ if interested in investment opportunity PM me

Archived