wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The next 3 weeks is going to be fun fun in the East

poleshiftnow

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here are my ideas for Feb. if you look @ 0z 10 day mean of the Euro you see a couple of things that look really tasty for Feb. 1 is the caspian ridge and the pos hights by europe. if that caspian ridge gets stronger it is going to force that pos+ into a nasty block and dump that ice box down into the us. the bad news we wont get storms out of the gulf just clippers coming along we might get lucky a catch a phase but i doubt it.

20l8gp.jpg

By the way, i had a dream last night about next winter. While this winter as been as bad as it gets, my dream was a disaster for next winter.

It's start out with a good news over the summer. The la nina dies a painful death and the Pacific waters look just like they did prior to the winter of 2009-2010. Most mets long range outlook for the winter are epic. Even Adam the Torch goes wall to wall cold with huge storms. Mapgirl changes Adam's torch out the butt pic to beautiful little snowflakes falling from his fanny!

On the morning of December 16th, 2012 Tombo greats us with the 0z Euro run. It shows a massive blizzard for the east coast. 2-3 feet of windblown powder burying us and our outdoor Christmas decorations! The GFS is suppressed. Our hearts are beating frantically that afternoon as the 12z Euro comes out. Tombo says game on, the storm is even bigger! The next morning the GFS hops on board and for the next couple of days we sit at our computers in amazement as model run after model run show the blizzard to end all blizzards. Adam the Torch replaces his Bomb Torch with pictures of Alaska from this winter!

Finally, December 20th comes, the day before the big storm. We wait for the 12z runs to come in. However, it doesn't matter. What looks like a Hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico is moving north towards us. Our temps are single digits. Tons and tons of moisture moving our way. We lay our heads down to sleep that night, the anticipation of the next day, December 21st, dancing in our heads. And then, DISASTER! Right before our storm is to hit, it turns out the Mayans were right! :(

By the way, i had a dream last night about next winter. While this winter as been as bad as it gets, my dream was a disaster for next winter.

It's start out with a good news over the summer. The la nina dies a painful death and the Pacific waters look just like they did prior to the winter of 2009-2010. Most mets long range outlook for the winter are epic. Even Adam the Torch goes wall to wall cold with huge storms. Mapgirl changes Adam's torch out the butt pic to beautiful little snowflakes falling from his fanny!

On the morning of December 16th, 2012 Tombo greats us with the 0z Euro run. It shows a massive blizzard for the east coast. 2-3 feet of windblown powder burying us and our outdoor Christmas decorations! The GFS is suppressed. Our hearts are beating frantically that afternoon as the 12z Euro comes out. Tombo says game on, the storm is even bigger! The next morning the GFS hops on board and for the next couple of days we sit at our computers in amazement as model run after model run show the blizzard to end all blizzards. Adam the Torch replaces his Bomb Torch with pictures of Alaska from this winter!

Finally, December 20th comes, the day before the big storm. We wait for the 12z runs to come in. However, it doesn't matter. What looks like a Hurricane in the Gulf of Mexico is moving north towards us. Our temps are single digits. Tons and tons of moisture moving our way. We lay our heads down to sleep that night, the anticipation of the next day, December 21st, dancing in our heads. And then, DISASTER! Right before our storm is to hit, it turns out the Mayans were right! :(

That's a hell of a dream :lol:

I've had a feeling for sometime that in late january the all time record high will be broken for the month and perhaps someone in the mid atlantic gets to 80 degrees! I f we can't get snow lets break records now since we may not have much of a spring when it's supposed to be spring.

I've had a feeling for sometime that in late january the all time record high will be broken for the month and perhaps someone in the mid atlantic gets to 80 degrees! I f we can't get snow lets break records now since we may not have much of a spring when it's supposed to be spring.

Bring it on! :sun::thumbsup::maphot::sizzle::weight_lift:

Archived