• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Linked Words

I saw it when I was reading some threads a few minutes ago, but in your last posts it is not showing up as you said...? And yeah, it was/is/whatever/ very annoying. It reads like the words are bolded or italicized or something so you read them that way giving weird emphasis to them and it does not make sense...you imagine the person speaking and giving emphasis to these random words! lol

* ok I am seeing it in my post..and it is annoying. How does one make it stop?

I'm seeing it again-- including in sojitodd's post.

The effect is really erratic and random. It does not appear consistently.

I came back here, and (naturally), it was all gone. Of course after I post this it will probably be showing up again. I was reading a thread in the OV/GL sections, and it showed up in just one post. What is it, some kind of poltergeist/El Chupacabra devil thing on the board? I hate it!

*edit*

'course' had the double green underlining/linking whatever, but it will probably be gone after this edit.

Why is it doing this?

I've fixed it. I have adjusting settings and some of this annoying things slip in as a default setting. They should be gone by now, if not very soon.

Awesome! Great news. Thanks!

I was worried it was some weird browser setting that would take all day to figure out-- or, worse, that it was something that couldn't be prevented.

Awesome! Great news. Thanks!

I was worried it was some weird browser setting that would take all day to figure out.

I also can't type correctly this morning. :wacko2:

You should not be seeing any ads at all as a donator, even the ad at the bottom of every thread.

Archived