• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Political Power of Weather

FreshAJ

Most Americans are gearing up for a big election year in 2012. Next week will get the ball rolling with the Iowa Caucus for the Republican candidates. Many Iowans will be going outside to vote for their top Republican candidate. Here’s what is interesting…Mike Huckabee (a former Presidential Candidate) believes that if weather is poor during the voting period, Ron Paul will be the winner. And if the weather is good, Mitt Romney should win. In this post, I’ll take a look at the “Political Power of Weather”.

You can read the full article here: http://www.freshaj.com/the-political-power-of-weather

Look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments!

Best,

AJ

post-7360-0-02702000-1325177333.jpg

He would. His "budget proposal" zeroes out the entire Commerce Department.

I don't know the details of his proposal but it is highly unlikely all departments within each of the parent departments would be completely dissolved. I think it would be more likely certain segments like NOAA would be placed into a different department.

I don't know the details of his proposal but it is highly unlikely all departments within each of the parent departments would be completely dissolved. I think it would be more likely certain segments like NOAA would be placed into a different department.

The NWS should just preempt any reorganization attempt and go back to being the Weather Bureau now. Get rid of the fancy webpages, graphical model output, GFE grids, outreach, decision support, etc and only issue raw textual data. And I'm serious.

Archived